Friday, October 5, 2007
No TV
I will be glad to move tomorrow because I can't get the TV to work her and missed "Meet the Natives." All I know is that I'd better not miss next week when they apparently meet their god Prince Phillip (no joke)! The next apartment (for 3 whole weeks) looks adorable but I have been profusely warned that it's a walk-up....a fifth floor walk-up. It'll be fine day-to-day but moving my gigantic suitcases will burn a few calories to say the least. That may be all that I have for now (besides a cold and I want to go to bed) but will get back at 'cha with something riveting tomorrow. xoxo, Christy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You seem to always be moving.
geez, you are only in London for a little over a month, right? And 3 moves? That's a little crazy!!
Yes, it's been a bit much. But first I was to stay for 2 weeks and then 4 and then 6 and so the coordinator is doing her best. At least this last place is fabulous with lots of mirrors and pictures of pretty rococo boys on the walls!
Post a Comment