
Hello. So tomorrow I move hotels and they've given me a half day off to do it. Lovely. Tomorrow evening I have dinner with Mark from Oxford and so I hope that we've both matured to the point that we don't drink too much on a week night or I'll never make it back to the new digs! Just kidding mom; so, so much has changed in 18 years. I'm not kidding....18 years. I went to Brick Lane Sunday market with a work friend, (who is really nice and has taken pity on the friendless American), and her two friends. She's the person second from the left. I'll mention her later because she's organizing the Dubai conference and will be my key contact in London when I go to Nepal. They were really happy with their genuine bagels. Otherwise it's a pretty day and I hope you're well. Happy Birthday Kyle! Love, Christy
4 comments:
Thanks Pookie! We missed you at Leopold's! Lv K
Aw, friendless American, that's sad. I'll introduce you to the TWO WHOLE people I know in London when I come there, if I come there. Nothing's been purchased and I'm supposed to be on the ground in less than three weeks. It's a wonder we can make any cars at all, what with my trip to Europe being so haphazard!
Is it just me or does she look like Laura (Stark-Ghayur)?
Carolyn, I'm collecting friends that look like Laura. They bring me good luck! Actually, these are 4 random strangers.
Post a Comment