Monday, June 8, 2009
Next
So now it's a matter of selling some stuff, buying other stuff, and planning the summer. I have a meeting/interview in Delhi in early September with a guy from my company who is setting up a new, sister company to supply different products to all of the 43 partner countries in which we have clinics. He seemed interested in my business background and didn't seem too phased that I'd want to be based in Santa Fe and travel from there. To be honest, though, it seems pretty unlikely that they would pay to fly me in and out of the US to look into a supply chain in Asia and Africa. I think that I'll end up going to grad school next fall at UNM and am working on recommendations and the big essay. The prospect is pretty exciting. We're trying to do interesting things in Kathmandu and went on a lovely little hike on Saturday with our Chinese friend GARY! who has turned out to be a lot of fun now that he speaks more English. He even has been helping us with our plane tickets to Mongolia and Chinese visas. Five weeks to go! xoc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment